Saturday, March 13, 2010

In Asseman With MissLondon

After the postcrossing meeting in ipuenktchen's house,I arrived my second host's house in Asseman-e-Tabriz complex.
Yasi MissLondon is a 16 years old black hair,dark brown eyed teenager girl,living in 14th floor with her family.
as she arrived home she opened the silver box,Here i am!

You can see me in front of my host's photo when she was just one year old!

I was walking around MissLondon's house that i saw a buffet full of dols,i was so excited!Yasi told me,her mother collects dolls from each country she travels.Here is me with some of them

At 11 o'clock we drank green tea with white date(Yasi's favourites).Yummy!I love white date too!It's great!

Tomorrow i'll be going to school with Yasi!i'm so happy to see school and her classmates!!!
Now i'm going to brush my teeth and then sleep,Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment