Monday, January 25, 2010

A nice evening in an tipical austrian wine squeezer

This evening we went to the "Heurigen" with EKT and her parents. We walked there, although it had -5°C.
I am only afraid of walking back home again, because the we would ahve to walk uphill all the way again.
The green light and the straw wreath on the roadside show, that it's open, the Austrians call it "ausg'steckt is".

Me in front of the wine squeezer. In autumn the "Weinbauer" presses the grapes there.
My first glass of the famous Wachauer Wine, I drank it with water, that's called a "G'spritzer".
The fresh air made me hungry, I had a "Belegtes Brot"...
and a plate with "G'selchtem und Kren". I ate it with a strange roll, called "Wachauer Laberl".
On the way outside I found this tractor, but EKT told me, that we still had to walk home!

No comments:

Post a Comment